Pulp Studio, the preeminent manufacturer of decorative and specialty glass products, has announced five new independent representatives to provide project support across the U.S. The new representatives are:
- Tim Finley of T.Fin Building Solutions, who will cover Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota
- Scott McCoy of MJ Solutions, who will cover Indiana and Kentucky
- Jolie Cawelti of Dyer Lesja, LLC., who will cover Arizona
- Chris Janson of MJ Solutions, who will cover Illinois and Wisconsin
- Allen Davidson of ADD Associates, who will cover New England
“Pulp Studio is dedicated to providing quality representation and support to architects, designers and glaziers in the range of applications where Pulp Studio’s fine architectural decorative glass products are a fit,” states Kirk Johnson, chief operating officer of Pulp Studio. “Each one of our new independent representatives has a long history and knowledge of the design industry and we are excited to continue growing year over year with such excellent energy and enthusiasm.”
In 2021, Pulp Studio celebrates its 25th anniversary with the expansion their staff along with the introduction of several award-winning products, including DermaGlass™ and Precision Edge®. Recently, Pulp Studio has won industry recognitions for its environmental factory improvements and newly added state-of-the-art equipment that has doubled daily output capacity in their 150,000 square foot facility.